My friend Natasha (thanks Natasha!) had this game on her blog, so I thought it would be fun.
Step 1: Put your music player on shuffle.
Step 2: Post the first line or two from the first 20 songs that play, no matter how embarrassing.
Step 3: Strike through the songs (Or highlight) when someone guesses both artist and track correctly.
Step 4: For those who are guessing -- looking the lyrics up on a search engine is CHEATING!Step 5: If you like the game, post your own.
Mine are:
1. Oh Sweet Lungs Don't Fail Me Now
Your Burning Has Turned Into Fear
That Trails Me In My Every Step, I'm Moving Quick But You're Always On My Heels
2.It's as simple as something that nobody knows that her eyes are as big
as her bubbly toes on the feet of a queen of the hearts of the cards and her feet are all covered with tar balls and scars Bubbly Toes by Jack Johnson
3.I try but I cant seem to get myself To think of anything But you
Your breath on my face Your warm gentle kiss I taste the truth I taste the truth
4.Deep within each heart There lies a magic spark That lights the fire of our imagination And since the dawn of man The strenght of just "I can"
Has brought together people of all nations
5.Time, sometimes the time just slips away And your left with yesterday Left with the memories
I, I'll always think of you and smile And be happy for the time I had you with me
6.Take the wave now and know that you're free Turn your back the land, face the sea
Face the wind now, so wild and so strong When you think of me, wave to me and send me song
7. Who let the dogs out
(woof, woof, woof, woof)
(woof, woof, woof, woof)
(woof, woof, woof, woof)
(woof, woof, woof, woof)
hehehe
8.Another day, is going by I'm thinkin' about you all the time But you're out there
And I'm here waiting
9. The only ground I ever owned was sticking to my shoes Now I look at my front porch and this panoramic view I can sit and watch the fields fill up
With rays of glowing sun Or watch the moon lay on the fences Like that's where it was hungLonestar-My front porch looking in
10. I've got the Dungeon Master's Guide. I've got a 12-sided die.I've got Kitty Pryde
And Nightcrawler too Waiting there for me. Yes I do, I do.
11.Well he's a chick magnet, if ya know what I mean. The way the girls just go to him
Well ya should've seen The guy yeah, he's got style and it's plain to see
Smooth shoes and cool tattoos Hair pomped as tight as can be
12. All right boys, are you ready? Here it comes, Let's go!
Reign in pain, Come on were gunna reign in pain,
Reign in pain, Come on were gunna reign in pain,
13.Royal Oil, come on bubble and boil.
Stabs like a dagger, makes you stagger on the hot tin foil.
Mind your mind or it will surely spoil, then you sleep down in the soil.
Nothing comes from nothing, come on Royal Oil.
14. Suzanne, you're all that I wanted of a girl You're all that I need in the world
I'm your child, make me blush, drive me wild Suzanne, you're all that I wanted
15.This world's a tortured place to be So many things to torment me
And as I stumble down this road it takes a toll These days and nights I turn to You
16.i just made an enemy of someone i don't know and they are upset about somethin' that i must have done. it really doesn't make much sense well i've got no statement in my defense
17.I'm finding my way back to sanity again,
Though I don't really know what I'm going to do when I get there.
Take a breath and hold on tight, Spin around one more time,
And gracefully fall back to the arms of Grace.
18.It's two in the morning, I'm tired as hell. What am I doing behind the wheel?
The lights have all blurred into a row. How long I'll be up, I just don't know.
19.Ladies and gentlemen Welcome to the disclaimer That's right, the disclaimer
This American apple pie institution Known as parental discretion
20.You are a getaway car, a rush of blood to the head
But me, I'm just the covers on top of your bed
You steer away in a rear view mirror, you make my head swim
I keep you warm and won't ask you where you've been
Howse Family
Thursday, June 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
#2 is Bubbly Toes by my fave Jack Johnson. I think I know others but don't know the artists. :)
#9: Lonestar - My Front porch Looking In. I love that song.
Post a Comment