Howse Family

Howse Family

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Adriana!!


My younger sister, Adriana, returned home from her mission to Argentina today. She flew into Morgantown, WV. I wasn't able to see her, but my sister put some pictures up on facebook. She looks GREAT! I'm really happy she's home, she's safe, and that she did such an awesome job serving the Lord!! We get to see her in a few weeks at the end of our vacation. I'm looking forward to my kids getting to spend some time with her, and seeing her myself!! Good job Adriana! I'm so proud of you!!

6 comments:

Sharlyn said...

Yay for Sister missionaries. She looks so happy in that picture! I'm glad you get to see her so soon...18 months is a long time for your sister to be gone! My sister comes home in 7 1/2 months and I can't wait!

Unknown said...

She's a cute sister missionary. One just came home in my new ward and I felt sort of bad for her. She was frump girl. (Is that mean?)

Your sister is cute.

beep said...

Thats so cool! She looks different from the last time I saw her. Older maybe?

Amber Lynae said...

I was in Fairmont Today and got to see Adriana. She was nervouse about giving prayer in English. She looks really good.

Kristina said...

Welcome home Adriana! We hope to get to see you sometime soon!

Unknown said...

Who is your nephew, I might know him