Howse Family
Tuesday, July 15, 2008
Update
It's been a crazy few weeks!! A week ago, we got back from our vacation to visit Andy's home in Michigan. I'm trying to get all my pictures together and then I'll post all about it! We had fun, but it's been nice to be home. We've spent the last week trying to get back in the groove of normal home life. And for other big news, yesterday Drew took his first steps!! Andy had gotten up with him while I slept in, and they came and woke me up so Andy could show me. He wouldn't do it again, but Andy said he took 4 steps!! I got him to take 2-3 steps a couple of other times. Wow, I don't know if I'm ready for this! He walked 1 day earlier than Ashlyn did. She was 10 months and 10 days old, Drew was 10 months and 9 days old. Craziness I tell you!! Now, I'm getting a jump start on planning his first birthday. :) I'm excited because it should actually be warm outside still, so we are going to have a BBQ! Ashlyn's birthday is in Dec. so it's hard to think of things to do, and our house is too small for Andy's whole family. That's about it for now, keep your eyes open for our vacation post!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Way to go Drew! That's great!
Post a Comment