Howse Family

Howse Family

Friday, July 25, 2008

4

I'm letting everyone in on this very prematurely this time, but I'm bad at secrets!! That's right, Andy and I are expecting our 4th baby!! I'm really excited, and nervous, and tired, and all around HAPPY!! :) So, just wanted to share!! (I'm really not far along at all, and pretty surprised at how early everything is hitting me this time!)

9 comments:

Unknown said...

CONGRATS! Get some rest, it's a killer in the beginning. I'm so excited for you!

Natasha Ireland said...

WOooooooo Hooooooo. Congrats Friend .Love U

Kelsey said...

Oh hurray! So when are you due then?

Scott and Jillian said...

how exciting! Congrats!

Kristina said...

Congratulations you guys! We're excited for you!

Christina said...

Congratulations! Im so excited for you both! When are you due?

KaseyQ said...

Congrats, girl! I am so happy for you! If you had ever met my youngest you would know why I'm choosing to wait a little while for #3... *sigh* But good for you!!

Brynn said...

you little rat you got a blog spot and you never told me!!! well i found you regardless

georgiavargas said...

ALICIAAAAA!!! I miss you so much! but i'm glad that Adria is my visiting teacher ( you can come over any time, Chris miss Ashleen so much!)so in that way we'll still in contact!
Congrats! for the new baby!
WE LOVE YOU!