Howse Family

Howse Family

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

FINALLY!!!

I've been trying to update this thing forever, but it kept not letting me click on anything!! So, I somehow got it to work, hopefully for real!!
Well, let me give you an update of the past few months. Aug. 5th, Andy and I celebrated our 5 year anniversary. We went to Logan and stayed at the Anniversary Inn, (Andy TOTALLY suprised me! He told me we were staying at the Motel 8 because everything was full!!) and then we spend the day at Bear Lake. We rented a jet ski, and watched a parade and ate famour Le Beau's shakes. Yum!! It would have been a lot better if I didn't have morning sickness the whole time. My family was here for a little while visiting, and they watched our kids. Yay! :) It was nice having them here for a while. When they left, they left my sister Averi who was going to be starting her freshman year at BYU-I. She loving it!! Sept. 5, my baby bot turned 1! I can't believe he's 1 already!! He's running around everywhere, making messes, and making me laugh all day long. He's so much fun!! We are now preparing for Halloween. Ashlyn is especially excited, because she gets to be Tinker Bell!! :) I'm trying to make our costumes, but it's frustrating because I'm not very good at sewing. Oh well, practice makes perfect right?? Well, I'll try and continue to be better at updating this!! It's good to be back!!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

This sounds lovely! What a great end to the summer~

Feel better soon!

Scott and Jillian said...

Glad to see you are back! Happy (belated) Anniversary! :)

Kelsey said...

Well it's about time! I've been checking every day for months. I think I even sent a threatening email once didn't I? Keep up the posts. I'm out of control, and you need to help feed my obsession.

Waldron Family said...

Hey there! It was so good to hear from you! You are a great mom! Sounds like you had a wonderful 5th year anniversary...you guys have been through a lot in 5 short years but hey, it is the refining process that makes us so strong. Love your blog and your cute little family. I love that you are sewing! I am sure you will end up a great seamstress especially considering you are related to your mom! hee hee. Take care!

Amber Lynae said...

I'm glad blogger is letting you update again. I wanted to TAG you. you can visit http://paulandambermiller.blogspot.com/2008/11/tag-im-it.html for more details.