Sorry I haven't posted in forever, but my niece tagged me to do this, so here goes!!
Five Things I Was Doing 10 Years Ago:
1. Christmas break during sophomore year in high school.
2. Spent New Year's in Michigan.
3. Was in band and Madrigals.
4. Went to Early morning seminary.
5. Liked boys a lot.
Five Things On My “To-Do” List Today:
1. Take care of sick Ashlyn.
2. Probably miss church and stay home with sick kids.
3. Read scriptures
4. Write my New Year's Resolutions.
5. Go to the in-laws for dinner.
Five Favorite Snacks:
1. Salt and Vinegar chips
2. Chocolate
3. candy
4. cereal
5. crackers and cheese
Five Jobs I Have Had:
1. DMS, doing inventory
2. Convergys-Customer service for Sprint PCS
3. Inoveris- Data Entry
4. Strategic Staffing- Data Entry
5.Stay at home MOM!!! :)
Five Things I Would Do With a Million Dollars:
1. Build our dream house
2. Invest in Andy's Forex
3. Donate to charities
4. Travel
5. Buy cute clothes that I never let myself buy.
Five People I Tag to Answer the Same Questions:
1. Kasey
2. Amber
3. Natalie
4. Brynn
5. Sharlyn
Howse Family
Sunday, December 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
I didn't know I got tagged! Oh, and I can personally vouch for #5 for things you were doing 10 years ago. I'll have to do my fives on my blog soon... :-)
Hey! How have you been? What have you been up to?
NEW POST!
NEW POST!
NEW POST!
(there, I just gave you my best frat boy chant. You have you update your blog now, right? ;)
Post a Comment