Please come to the party!
I love the picture is is great. It seems like I am never in any pictures with Briana. I'm always the one taking them. It is nice to have some with both kids for you. BTW you got the music thing worked out you will have to get me up to speed on that.
I can't believe your kids looked at the camera at the same time and they were happy! Are you still in the ward?
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Please come to the party!
I love the picture is is great. It seems like I am never in any pictures with Briana. I'm always the one taking them. It is nice to have some with both kids for you. BTW you got the music thing worked out you will have to get me up to speed on that.
I can't believe your kids looked at the camera at the same time and they were happy! Are you still in the ward?
Post a Comment