So I wasn't technically tagged for this, but I wanted to fill it out. So I'm going to!! :)
What is his name?
Andrew Michael Howse
How long have you been together?
Aug. 7 will be our 5 year Anniversary...it's been almost 5 years since we met in person, and a little over 5 years since we met online. :)
How long did you date?
2 weeks in person, engaged for 1 1/2 months. We talked on the phone and online for about 3 months.
How old is he?
28...almost 29!! He's kind of down about it...
Who eats more?
Andy. Although It's mostly at work, so I just hear about it. I don't actually see him eat it. He might be making it up!!
Who said "I love you" first?
Hmmm...I'm going to have to ask Andy if he remembers...I'm pretty sure it was him. And it was on the phone, before we had even met in person. Craziness!!
Who's taller?
Andy, by like 4 inch.
Who can sing better?
Me. We don't talk about that, he's sensitive. :)
Who is smarter?
We argue about this everday, haha. We both consider ourselves smart, but there are areas where we are each stronger than the other. Like Andy rocks at Math, anything doctrinal, and he knows tons about Politics. Oh, and lots of other stuff too. But I always correct his grammar and spelling.
Who does the laundry?
Me. Andy has done it maybe 3 times?
Who pays the bills?
Andy makes the money, I write the checks.
Who sleeps on the right side?
That changes. Andy works graveyard so we don't sleep at the same time very often. When we do, we usually have to get up with kids a lot, or they come in our room, etc. so it's musical sides-of-the-bed.
Who mows the lawn?
My sisters are supposed to. Andy and I both get really bad allergies right after we mow. And I tried once, but our hill is IMPOSSIBLE to mow!!
Who cooks dinner?
Again, Andy works nights so he eats at work. I cook for those of us left at home.
Who drives?
Andy. I hate driving, so I make him. Once in a while when I drive, he ends up driving me crazy because he's not used to how I drive. So I just let him!
Who is more stubborn?
I would have to call that a tie.
Who kissed who first?
Andy...and he was a stinker about it! He kept putting his face really close to mine, and then he's start laughing.
Who asked who out first?
We sort of decided it together. It was when I flew back out to Utah from WV and he picked me up from the airport. We went to temple square. So, tie again.
Who proposed?
Andy. Long story. Ask if you are curious. It's kind of funny.
Who has more friends?
Me. AI'm way more outgoing than Andy. He thinks if people try to be his friend, they are just doing it because they feel sorry for him. He's so weird!!
Who is more sensitive?
Both of us. Andy is more so though. We always joke that in that area, I'm the man and he's the woman.
Who has more siblings?
Andy. He's the 11th of 12, and I'm 2nd of 8.
Who wears the pants?
We are pretty equal.
Howse Family
Friday, May 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Oh good you got it working! So I want to hear the long story about how you got engaged.
I want to hear the story too!
Wait, where were you livng and where was he living when you met?
The poll closed, but I vote yes.
Post a Comment