Howse Family

Howse Family

Thursday, May 29, 2008

Countdown!



On June 29th, we are going to be flying to Michigan with Andy's family to spend a week there. I'm so excited to go! I need a vacation, and I love Michigan! We spend lots of time at the beach (Lake Michigan) shopping, and just relaxing. I've been getting Ashlyn excited to go too, but now she's been asking me EVERYDAY if we are going to go on the airplane today! I started to get sick of telling her everyday that we had to wait a lot longer, so we made a paper chain with a link for each day we had left, and every morning she gets to take one off. She still asks a lot if we get to go that day, but it's helping! She's also excited because we are going to Ceday Point with my family. She wants to see Alinya and Nana and ride a ROLLERCOASTER! We'll see if she likes it! My sister, Adriana, is serving a mission in Argentina and she comes home June 18. We'll get to see her for the first time at Cedar Point, so we are extra excited!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a great idea with the chain! Adriana's return date is fast approaching, it is so hard to believe. BTW, your family is so adorable.

Amanda said...

I think that is such a cute idea!! I like the idea of going to a drive in as a tradition. I just wish we had stuff like that here. I love the picture of you and you kids too cute! I think I am going to follow your lead and pretend that you tagged me for the husband tag..lol