Um...5 months?? Really?? That's so sad. Well, here's an update for those that haven't forgotten about me!! We've been in Florida for 7 1/2 months now, and it's slowly starting to feel like home. We have a SUPER awesome ward...I love it!! I'm getting used to driving long distances since we live out it the middle of nowhere. And we've even had visitors!! 2 of Andy's brothers brought their wives (one brought kids too) for their Anniversary. My friend Jenn also came to visit with her baby. It's been so fun!! My family is coming this weekend and spending Thanksgiving with us, then Dec. 15th we are flying to Utah for 3 weeks!!! Yay!! Can't wait! It better snow!! It doesn't feel like the holidays AT ALL with this 80 degree weather!!

Ok, and now for an update on the kiddos...Ashlyn is taking an intro to ballet/tap class and she likes it for the most part. She doesn't like having to wait through roll call, and she said she misses her family too much. Awww!!! The primary just had their program on Sunday and Ashlyn did AWESOME. Singing, waving, signing the words, and she said her part perfectly! It was "I love the read the scriptures!" It would have been nice if I could have watched from the audience, but I'm a primary teacher so I was sitting BEHIND her. Oh well! This picture is from Sesame Street live. We went with a couple from out ward and their 2 nephews. I'm gonna have to watch out for this girl!! Good grief!!
Drew is in the process of POTTY TRAINING!! After 2 weeks, he was pooping and peeing on the potty. He still had accidents, but most of the time he'd make it. Well, a few weeks later and he's starting to regress but I'm hoping he'll get better quickly. He will pee just a little, and if I notice I can get him to finish in the toilet, but he won't tell me he did it. Grrr...This is normal right?? He also turned 2!!! (In sept, I know!) He's talking a TON now, and it's awesome! I love all the funny things he says. He cracks me up!!
And Schuyler, he's 8 months old today!! I can't believe it!! my baby is growing up too quickly. :( He started climbing the stairs the other day, and yesterday he stood all by himself without holding onto anything for about 10 seconds!! Ahhh!!! He's going to be walking in no time, and I'm not ready!! He's such a happy baby. He makes all of us smile!! He seriously cries only when he's tired or Drew sits on him. Hardly ever!! We've been so blessed!!
No comments:
Post a Comment