Ashlyn and her cousin Kyleigh enjoying the waves and sand.
Schuyler enjoying the shade. He and I were the only ones who didn't get burned.
Drew LOVES his cousin Katie...
This was the first Memorial Day we didn't get to celebrate with our traditional trip to the drive-in the Sat. before Memorial Day, and the family BBQ at my brother-in-law's house. I was really sad to be missing out, but we made up for it! We went with my in-law's here to Cocoa Beach!! It was a BEAUTIFUL day and the kids had so much playing in the waves and the sand. Schuyler and I spent most of the time relazing in our little shade tent I picked up at the huge Ron Jon surf shop. I've heard a lot about it, and man it's HUGE. Andy and Kip (his bro) spent the entire time body suring. I couldn't find them so I didn't get any pics of them. Andy got so sunburned, he was in pain for about 3 days. He learned his lesson, sunscreen washes off after 2 hours of body surfing.
When had all gotten enough sun (or too much), we went back to Kip and Martha's for a BBQ. I guess the kids hadn't had enough of the water, so they jumped in their pool for the rest of the evening. It was a great day!! We are having lots of fun!!







3 comments:
Cute kids! How is Florida? Do you guys like it down there?
He is so big! Wow how fast they grow. Hope things are good down in the sun.
No, you can totally enter! (in fact, I'm countaing that comment as an entry ;) It's fine if you take me up on your free photo shoot at Christmas time!!! Check back to see if all ya'll win!!!
:)
Post a Comment