This post is just a bunch of random pictures of the kids....enjoy!!!
Schuyler is holding his head up really well these days!!
Drew fell asleep like this. He was so cute...he would cover his head, and then keep checking to make sure I was still there. He did this about 10 times before he was totally out.
Ashlyn can't ever take a normal picture. She gets that from her Dad. But she sure loves her baby brother!!!


Look at how happy he is!! He has a rash, most likely an allergic reaction to the antibiotics I was taking for my infection. But even that can't keep him from being happy. He is such a sweet, happy boy! He never seems to get upset unless his siblings are picking on him. :) We love having him!!


Drew decided to climb in the cradle, so I used it as a photo op.
That's us!! Just living life!!
That's us!! Just living life!!









5 comments:
Wow, you guys are having quite an adventure. Your kids are so ADORABLE! I love how fair Drew is compared to how dark Ashlyn is. Too cute! Drew reminds me of my little guy in some shots.
Alicia, I can't believe how big Schuyler is already! How cute are the 3 of them! I still have a few more months of summer to hang on until my number 3 comes...gonna be a long summer!
By the way, we're talking about going to Florida for vacation next summer, so we'll let you know once we make our plans- I'd love to see you guys!
I'm so glad you found me on facebook--even though I don't do much on there, I LOVE BLOGGING, and your blog is beautiful! We (Brian and I) love Josh Groban, and it is just such a peaceful song to have in the background while I was learning about you guys!! We are happy to have you in FL, and we look forward to "playing"--you guys are such a cute family. (I hope you don't mind if I add you to our blog list on my page so I can keep up...)
We love your new pictures. Schuyler IS big! And Drew looks like a blond Andy! Ashlyn is as cute as ever! We miss you, but are glad you guys are thriving in sunny skies!
Here's our family blog link:
www.ultimatehansens.blogspot.com
Holy Cow! Ashlyn is so darn big! (and gorgeous!!) And your boys are darling!
I would love to photograph you guys this Christmas! My family lives nearby so we will totally be in town and I would love any excuse to see you and catch up!Florida - eeesh. Color me jealous.
Post a Comment