Howse Family
Wednesday, March 25, 2009
News
Well, It's been a long while since I posted, and LOTS has come about since then. So I'm going to play catch-up a little bit!! First, the BIG news!! Today is (was) my due date, but a week ago Schuyler decided to come early! Yay!! Drew was also a week early. I can't believe that Schuyler is already a week old!! I'm so glad he is here, that I'm not pregnant anymore, and that labor is OVER!! I said in my previous post that I was going to have him naturally...and I did!! Although I have to say, it was much harder than I planned, and took a lot longer. But I did it!! Maybe I'll post the story a little later. Our computer bit the dust and I am using Andy's trading computer so I don't have any pictures or anything, so those will come later as well. He's such a happy, beautiful baby that sleeps and eats a lot and I'm just so happy he's here. :) I love you Schuyler!! Our other BIG news is that we are moving!! We just closed on a house, and as soon as I'm finished recovering, (shooting for the first of May) we will be moving to Kissimmee, Florida!! I am SO excited and SO SO SO nervous!! It's going to be a huge adventure!! Andy quit his job with Nestle and has been doing his investing full time. We were originally thinking of moving to Texas a while ago, and Andy started thinking about that again, but found that Florida has REALLY cheap houses, brand new and close to where his brother lives in Orlando. So, he flew out there a few weeks ago, and decided we were going to do it! So, our next big adventure in life is about to begin and I will keep you all posted!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




7 comments:
YEAH! Congrats on your baby and on your move! This is wonderful news! I'm so happy for you!
Now I just need a picture :)
WOW! That's a lot of big news for one little post. Congratulations! It's great to see your family doing so well. Four kids- wow! I have fond memories of our visits back in utah. Best wishes & good luck on your move!
-Erica
WOW!!! HUGE news!... Congratulations!!! i'm so happy for you guys.
I want to meet your baby...
moving to Florida....Awesome the best weather. do you think you'll miss the snow???? I'm glad , now we'l have friends to vivit in Florida!!!! YEAHHHHH
Yeah for your little boy coming early and Yeah for you moving to Florida!!! We'll have to meet at the temple and disney!!! Adam and I still have a ticket we have to use in the next 4 months!
Yeah for a new baby and Yeah for Florida!!! We'll have to meet at the temple or disney!!!!
Congratz on the baby! Way to go on the natural birth! It's amazing isn't it!? I can't wait to see pictures. And Florida! Are you kidding!? That's just plain crazy! Who just up and moves to Florida? I love it! What a fun adventure!
Good for you to go through labor naturally. I don't think I am ambitious enough to ever want to do that. What a tough woman you are.
You are moving so soon! So little time to move! I would never be willing to move right after having a baby! I am in awe. You are going to be so close to Disney World one of my most favorite places EVER!
Post a Comment