Howse Family

Howse Family

Friday, March 14, 2008

More tagging...thanks Amanda :)

Thanks to Amanda, I have been tagged again. :)So, here we go!


The Rules: Each player answers the questions about themselves, at the end of the post the player tags 4 people and posts their names, then goes to their blog and leaves them a commet, letting them know they are tagged! Good times!

1. Where I was 10 years ago: Living in Fairmont, WV finishing up my freshmen year of high school. Good times!!

2. 5 things on my "to do list" today: 1.well, since the day is about done, brush my teeth 2. read scriptures 3. put on p.j.'s. 3. watch tv 4. check on the kids 5. sleep!!

3. Things I would do if I were a billionaire: BILLIONAIRE?? Well, donate to LOTS of charities, travel the world helping people, have a big enough house for everything I need, a nice new van, and Andy wouldn't have to work anymore! YAY!

4. 3 of my bad habits: staying up too late(amen Amanda), arguing with Andy, and biting my nails.

5. 5 places I have lived: Utah (logan and Orem), West Virginia( Morgantown and Fairmont), Los Alamos New Mexico, Dusseldorf Germany, Hyattsville Maryland.

6. 5 jobs that I have had: DMS, Aegis, Convergys, Inoveris, Strtegic Staffing(hated them ALL except DMS.)

7. Something most people don't know about me: I've never been to California!

OK I TAG...anyone, I've tagged people too many times now! :)

No comments: