Howse Family

Howse Family

Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Another Tag

My friend Laura, from my days at USU, tagged me in another Blog Tag. So, here goes this one! :


The rules:
1) Link to the person that tagged you.
2) Post the rules on your blog.
3) Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself.
4) Tag at least three people at the end of your post and link to their blogs.
5) Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
6) Let the fun begin! Six non-important things about myself:

1.) I hate chocolate chip cookies. (most cookies for that matter)

2.) I really really really want to have my next baby naturally. (No, not pregnant. ) I've had 3 different experiences giving birth, and 1 out of the 3 was enjoyable, and I had epidurals with all 3. We'll see how it goes.

3.)I can't seem to shop for myself anymore, but I can buy for my kids like there's no tomorrow. Probably because I think everything looks cute on them, and NOTHING looks good on me. It's depressing.

4.) I feel like all I do all day is clean the house, and I never see the fruits of my labors.

5.) Andy and I are seriously considering moving to Texas becuase of the cheap housing.

6.) So get this...I can't go underwater without holding my nose. I've had several I found out the other day that I can still do a backben. I hadn't tried since way before I had kids.

Ok, now I tag Julie Tucker, Shilo Wilde, and Holly Gooch

No comments: