My sister in law Adria invited me on a girl's trip with her and 2 of her friends. We went to Vegas for 2 nights. We left the thur. before Easter and stopped in St. George on the way. We shopped at the Outlet mall there and went out to eat. We drove to Vegas that night and stayed at the Palace Station hotel. We spent most of the next day shopping at the outlets in Vegas and we went to V the Ultimate Variety Show that night. It was a blast!!

Us after a long day of shopping. That's a lot of bags!! I did good though, and didn't spend TOO much money!!

This is right before the variety show

My very first time in a taxi! We parked in the Luxor Casino parking lot, and the show was in the Planet Hollywood, so we took a taxi from Paris to the Luxor. We were tired!! :)

This is the Excalibur Hotel, it's cool looking and it's where we had dinner.
While I was gone, Andy stayed home with Drew and Ashlyn. What a good husband! I always feel guilty leaving him with the kids, especially for 2 nights! To make things worse, Drew ended up getting sick the first night. He lost his voice and had a fever. I had a hard time being gone knowing my baby was sick. Andy did a good job taking care of him though. I got home Sat. and man, what a long 2 days that was! I was nice to get away, but I was SOOO glad to be home! Sunday was Easter, and Ashlyn was soo excited that the Easter bunny came! We wanted to make sure that she knew what Easter was about, do I had been reading to her the Easter story. She was so funny. I asked her what day it was and she said )"Easter!" And I'd ask her what happened on Easter, and she said "Jesus died for us, and he cmae back to life!" And I asked why he died for us and she said "because he loves us!" AWWW!! :) Ashlyn and Drew had cute Easter outfits, but I didn't get many good pictures because Drew was still sick so I'll post the pictures I got at Kiddie Kandids at the beginning of March for Drew's 6 month session. These are their Easter outfits.


While I was in Vegas I found an outfit for myself that matched Ashlyn's really well!!

Sunday night Andy and 2 of his brothers and his Dad left to go camping in Moad. They have wanted to do a boys trip for a long time, and they had Monday night off, so they decided to go! (They decided to go before Drew got sick). So Sunday after dinner, they took off. I was worried because Drew was sick, and Andy was gone so I took him to after hours at the Dr. office and they found out that he had RSV. I was so worried because he had been getting worse everyday, and Andy was now gone. I had some men from my ward come and give him a blessing at like 11:30 that night. I felt better, and Drew began to feel better too. He didn't have to go to the hospital or anything. I was relieved. Ashlyn got sick that night though, so I had 2 sick kids and Andy was going to be gone all day. We made it through though and Andy had a great time with his family. Here are some pics of their trip.







No comments:
Post a Comment