Howse Family

Howse Family

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Routines

So, I'm probably the worst Mom in the worls at routines. I'm trying really hard to get my kids to sleep at a certain time, eat at a certain time, etc. but it's not working!! What is wrong with me? Every little thing throws it off, but the biggest thing is Andy's schedule. I can't seem to figure out how to work around his days off that change every week, and the fact that he works graveyard. AHHH!!! Any advice, tips, anything would be great!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Routines can be difficult. I still have a hard time getting m y children to bed ontime without the hassle of graveyard shift. Kudos to you for all that you do! Just remember that you don't have to be a super mom all the time, just do the best you can.

Laura said...

You've been tagged! Look on my blog for the rules...(this tag is a little big different)

So are you seriously thinking about moving to Texas??? I love Texas...I would highly recommend it.

Laura said...

Well Houston is where I grew up and if you want some nice areas with great house prices...just let me know. My parents still live in Houston and it was be awesome to be able to see each other. Also Fort Worth...where I'm living at right now also has homes that are even cheaper than Houston. What does your husband want to do?

Amanda said...

It is ok to not be so perfect about routines. Everyone does things differently. I have given up on trying to have a routine. So, you are moving to Texas?! WOW! I have always wanted to live there. Your family is so cute! Your little boy is getting so big! Such a cutie! Ashlyn too! Love ya Amanda

Amanda said...

Hey, what is this tag thing? Am I supposed to put it on my blog?

Amanda said...

Hey Alicia, I tagged you on my blog!! Check it out. You aren't going to have any posts but tags.lol