
I'll start off my Blog by talking about my Family. :) Those of you looking at this probably know us already, but incase you don't...We are the Howse family! Andy and I have been married almost 4 years! Wow! I can't believe how fast time has gone by. And I can't believe Ashlyn is already 2 ! I love my little girl so much. She is so full of energy and she is so funny! I love spending time with her. :) Our daughter Christina was born March 2, 2006, and left us 19 hours later. We miss her tons! She was born with Trisomy 18, a genetic disorder that causes severs problems. We were very lucky to have the time with her that we did. Lots of my blogs will be about her, I'm sure. We are now expecting our first BOY (we're pretty sure) due Sept. 12. We are SOOOOO excited! Now we just need to pick a name! :) Well, that's us. I'm sure you'll hear more later!




No comments:
Post a Comment